What Is Meditation?
According to ancient teachings, meditation is a method of changing our minds from within. Simply put, meditation is a way of quieting one’s thoughts.
What are the benefits of regular Meditation?
- Reduced stress because the mind is not distracted by habitual worries and concerns
- Greater focus, efficiency and precision in what you do
- Increased self-understanding and self-acceptance
- Deeper connections with loved ones and friends
- Increased enjoyment of the richness and fullness of life
- Lower blood pressure and cholesterol levels
- Aid in pain management
- Higher energy levels, improved immune system
- An openness to spiritual dimension of life
Developing your focus and concentration skills through meditation can calm the mind and aid us in becoming more present and mindful throughout the day.
We invite you to experience many different styles of Meditation at our regular classes and workshops.
An introduction to meditation
Are you interested in learning more about meditation? Not sure if you can fit a daily practice into your life? Maybe you find meditation challenging?
Discover the benefits of meditation and how to develop and maintain a practice. We will experience simple and effective techniques that are suitable for all including mindfulness, mantra and guided visualisation.
Dates: Saturday 13th January 10.30-12.30
Venue: Mid-Herts Golf Club, Lower Gustard Wood, St. Albans
Cost: 4 week course: £35 or £10 weekly drop in
For 13-18 year olds: £30 for 4 weeks or £8 weekly drop in
One To One Meditation Guidance
We also offer one to one Meditation guidance sessions for those who are new to meditation or who would like to explore meditation further.
Each session is unique to the individual designed by Victoria based on a full consultation given at the start of your first session.
Discount given when booking a course of four sessions
£30pp or £40 for two people.