Nutmeg Spa collects and holds certain information or data about you when you use our contact request forms, book appointments directly or using our app, correspond with us by email or visit our premises and events. We collect:
- queries and feedback that you leave, including your email address and phone number if you contact Nutmeg Spa
- your email address and subscription preferences sign up to our email alerts and how you use our email, for example whether you open them and which links you click on.
- medical history and lifestyle information when you complete consultation forms prior to receiving treatments.
This data can be viewed by authorised people to:
- improve the facebook page by monitoring how you use it
- gather feedback to improve our services, for example our email alerts and app
- respond to any feedback you send us, if you have asked us to
- send email alerts to those who request them
- to allow you to make transactions
- provide you with information about local services if you want it
Where your data is stored
We store your data on secure servers and by hard copy. Our consultation forms are stored securely on our premises in a locked filing cabinet.
Keeping your data secure
Sending information over the internet is not generally completely secure and we cant guarantee the security of your data while it is in transit. Any data that you send is at your own risk. We have procedures and security features in place to keep your data secure once we have received it.
Disclosing your information
You can find out what information we hold about you, and ask us to not use any of the information that we collect. If you have signed up for email alerts, you can unsubscribe or change your settings at anytime by selecting the “unsubscribe” link that appears in every email.
Links to other websites
Following a link to another website
Following a link to the Nutmeg Spa website from another website